SCHOOLS PENSION AND BENEFITS PRESENTATION
- We are Teachers and Local Government Pension Scheme Experts.
- We are completely independent which means we are not tied to any provider or product .
- Over 1,000 teaching clients already trust our Wealth Advisers with their finances.
- We are professional, accountable and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- We cover all areas of financial planning including Pensions, Investments, Protection and Tax.
Who should attend?
Any teaching or support staff that would like a better understanding of how their pension is working for them.
Where & when?
Usually on school premises in a classroom or staff room at a time to suit. At the end of the school day or inset days.
What does it cover?
An easily understandable presentation that aims to provide valuable information to staff on all aspects of their pension and benefits. This includes:
- Pensions Overview.
- Additional Pensions Purchase.
- Death in Service Benefits.
- Options to increase retirement income.
How long will it last?
45mins - 1hour.There’s always plenty of time given within each workshop for questions and answers. Private consultations can be booked separately at home with partners or scheduled drop in clinics and group meetings can also be accommodated.
Is there any cost?
No. It is important to note that Aegis does not charge for presentations, initial consultations, workshops or other events.
Testimonial for your Local Adviser Haidee Littler LLb (hons) Dip PFS:
I have invited Aegis to present to teachers and other staff in two of the schools which I have led, as well as having used them personally for advice. The presenter Haidee Littler, was incredibly well-informed and knowledgeable about pensions and all the attendant issues surrounding them. She has the gift of being able to explain things clearly and simply while not glossing over the necessary details when they are required. Her warm, friendly manner means that her audience grow in confidence to ask questions and trust her to give an unbiased and informative response. She has always proved willing to give of her time generously, staying behind to speak to individuals and answer their queries in a reassuring manner. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending her for both personal advice and to present to larger audiences as she is both informative and even entertaining!
Rachel Swaffield Head Teacher Gilbert Inglefield Academy
How to book?
Please call us on:01206 700681